In just 24 hours polls will have closed. But Yesterday earlier this week the Yes! ad van travelled across the Irish Sea to join the team here in Belfast and was taken to the very gates that lead up to Parliament Buildings. It also went to the offices of Dawn Purvis, Naomi Long and Chris Lyttle.
If you want fair votes to elect you MP to Westminster. If you want your voice to be heard and your vote to count then say yes tomorrow.
Polls open in 9 hours at 7am and close at 10am.
Don’t forget to vote here in Northern Ireland you need to take along your valid ID. So take along one of the following:
- A UK, Irish or EEA driving licence (photographic part)
- A UK, Irish or EU passport
- An electoral identity card
- A Translink Senior SmartPass
- A Translink 60+ SmartPass
- A Translink War Disabled SmartPass
- A Translink Blind Person’s SmartPass